I lovephotography .. I've been taking photos for probably 4 years, before that I started to learn editing photos in Photoshop by my self ..I always see things in frames ready to capture them.
Hey,
Welcome to my 'Sana Studio' blog!
I'm Sana, basically from Pakistan but was raised in Jeddah,K.S.A.
I am a fresh graduate, and recently did my Bachelors in Textile Designing from Iqra University, Karachi and now reside in Jeddah.
I love arts, and everything related to it. My brought up has been in an art dominating family and very much runs in my blood.
Designing and editing are my passion, i think i was born to draw...I haven't really done much about it yet but i am surely hoping that this designing drive of mine would lead me to work at some great place in Jeddah.
Hope you like my work.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment